Tuesday, March 6, 2007

About this blog

A modern harem. That title could shock some people. I know. It would have shocked me too, a couple of years ago. But now, I am really trying to get this experiment going and I want to give it high chances.

The harem concept I am thinking of has nothing to do with the classic ownership of women. The idea is to build a community of five people, one man, four women, living together harmoniously and sharing an adventorous part of their life. Why? Because today's society is a lonely society, build on individualism. Why? Because today's marriage-based mono-partner relationships are not working and are not creating hapiness. Why? Because it feels like a nice way to live together, when five people can share their life, create advantage of scale, help and support each other, do more and acheive more, have more variety and still feel comfortable. Why this form? Because it feels feasible to me. Why not another form? Because I feel this is what I would like to create.

I have started this blog in order to share ideas with people who are curious, who are constructive thinkers and positive-minded philosophers. I would like to counterbalance first impressions and thought. Make sure I have thought-over the most evident pitfalls. And ... most importantly ... find many woman sending me their fears, their dreams, their thresholds, their desires in case they would be part of that family. Not as an application for really being part of this community, but as input to my drawing board of the modern harem.

Thank you in advance for positively adding thoughts to this blog.

And for those who want to preach. Do not. I am not interested in finding out why you consider me being wrong. Spend your time elsewhere.

Sultan Murati

No comments: